Home > Areas Served – Criminal Defense Help in Northern Kentucky and Ohio > Hamilton County Criminal Defense Lawyer – Ohio
Hamilton County Criminal Defense Lawyer – Ohio
Hamilton County has some of the largest, well-known sites and businesses in Ohio. It is the home of major corporations like Proctor and Gamble and major newspapers, including the Business Courier. A number of high-profile, respected individuals are known to visit Hamilton County. For example, First Lady Michelle Obama recently visited The Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, honoring it as being one of the best libraries in the United States.
Unfortunately, Hamilton County is also rife with crime. From traffic accidents to sexual assaults, to illegal drug seizures, criminal offenses happen every day. Heavy construction that has been ongoing along Interstate 75 and Interstate 71 has resulted in a number of traffic accidents and traffic violations. Hamilton County is also home to major colleges like the University of Cincinnati, Xavier University and the Cincinnati State Technical and Community College — student crimes are common occurrences.
Every day, Hamilton County residents and students are pulled over by police and questioned for their involvement in alleged crimes. If they are suspected of a crime, they may be issued a search warrant. Without the help of a lawyer, people are frequently charged with crimes due to misunderstandings in the criminal process. A person facing alleged criminal charges may not know how to protect themselves against these accusations.
Why Hire a Hamilton County Criminal Defense Lawyer
If you live in Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky or one of the surrounding counties in the tri-state area, don’t delay in contacting Cincinnati criminal defense attorney Brad Groene for a free consult regarding your case.
Groene is a Cincinnati resident and is familiar with many local laws affecting Hamilton County. Public defenses are given to those who cannot afford private defense attorneys. Nonetheless that is often not the best option. In a number of national reports provided by the U.S. Department of Justice, statistics have shown that private criminal defense attorneys are able to achieve better sentence outcomes than public defenders. There is less chance a client who goes with a private attorney will be convicted in court.
Hamilton County Criminal Defense Practice Areas
At Luftman, Heck & Associates, attorney Brad Groene provides criminal defense to people facing any of the following charges in Cincinnati and surrounding Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana areas:
- DUI Traffic Offenses – One of the most critical steps to avoiding a DUI conviction is hiring an experienced Cincinnati DUI attorney who can advocate and negotiate on your behalf. If you are convicted of a traffic violation or driving under the influence in Hamilton County, it is best to consult with a Hamilton County criminal defense lawyer. In Ohio, drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs is called an OVI – operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Alcohol Offenses – There are a number of alcohol offenses you could receive in Cincinnati. A Hamilton County criminal defense lawyer can best protect you against those charges. If convicted or an alcohol offense, you could be facing harsh consequences. Whether you are being charged for an underage alcohol offense, selling alcohol to minors, carrying an open container, or disorderly conduct while intoxicated, a Hamilton County criminal defense lawyer can provide you with the defense you need to overcome your charge.
- Drug Offenses – Drug crimes could include a number of serious offenses. In Ohio, law enforcement is extremely harsh on drug offenders. Whether you have been charged with possession of drugs like marijuana, cocaine or heroin, trafficking marijuana or drug manufacturing, drug charges are extremely complex, whether at the state or federal level. Determining what evidence the prosecution has against you and seeking weaknesses in that evidence will help us defend you best.
- Robbery – If you are convicted of robbery in Ohio, you will face harsh, unforgiving penalties involving extensive prison time and exorbitant fines and fees. Every day there are hundreds of individuals across Ohio who are charged with robbery. If you are having charged, an experienced Hamilton County criminal defense attorney may be able to lessen the punishment.
- Burglary – Different from robbery, burglary charges can be received in more instances than the ordinary scenario of breaking and entering into someone’s home. If you enter any building, intending to commit a criminal act, you will be charged. Don’t delay in contacting a Hamilton County criminal defense lawyer if you need representation in Cincinnati court.
- Assault – An assault conviction in Ohio involves harsh and unforgiving consequences in addition to extensive prison time and exorbitant fines and fees. Due to the serious nature of assault offenses, this charge could potentially be on your criminal background for the rest of your life. Don’t delay in contacting a Hamilton County criminal defense lawyer for representation if you are facing charges.
- Weapons Crimes – With weapons crimes, it’s important to consult with a Cincinnati gun charges attorney who can evaluate the evidence against you. At Luftman, Heck & Associates, Brad Groene has helped people who have been wrongfully charged with a weapons crime. Many times the evidence facing you is shaky. At Luftman, Heck & Associates, attorney Groene can expose these inconsistencies and evidentiary issues to protect your rights and your future.
- Sex Crimes – An experienced Hamilton County criminal defense lawyer can work to defend your rights. Attorney Brad Groene has been handling these types of cases in the greater Cincinnati area for years, and he will work diligently to achieve the best possible outcome for your case. Whether you have been charged with rape, sexual battery, gross sexual imposition, a sex offense against a minor, or prostitution and solicitation, Hamilton County criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene can give you the defense you need to overcome your charge.
- Vandalism – When you have been charged with arson, you could be facing felony charges if the amount of damages exceeds a certain amount. The consequences of such a conviction can be devastating unless you have a Hamilton County criminal defense lawyer to assist you in defending your rights in Cincinnati.
- Murder – If you or a family member has been charged with a violent crime like manslaughter, murder or homicide, you need skilled representation from a Hamilton County criminal defense lawyer who will listen to your case with compassion, and fight aggressively to get you the best outcome possible under the circumstances of your case. Homicide offenses tend to be complex cases often involving extensive police and crime scene investigations. It is in your best interest to consult with a criminal defense attorney early into the investigation to receive the best possible defense.
Receiving a criminal charge in Cincinnati, Kentucky or Indiana can be an overwhelming and frightening experience. You are probably worried about your freedoms and privileges being at stake and have a lot of questions. Rest assured the Cincinnati criminal defense team at Luftman, Heck & Associates is here for you. For representation, call (513) 338-1890 today. Cincinnati lawyer Brad Groene is dedicated to protecting his clients’ rights and fighting the Commonwealth’s evidence so you can move on with your life.
Cities and Neighborhoods Served in Hamilton County
At Luftman, Heck & Associates, Cincinnati lawyer Brad Groene helps people who have been charged throughout Hamilton County in dozens of surrounding cities, including:
Cheviot, Deer Park, Forest Park, Harrison, Indiana Hill, Loveland, Madeira, Montgomery (city, not county), Mount Healthy, North College Hill, Norwood, Reading, Silverton, Springdale and Wyoming.
Within those Hamilton County cities, Cincinnati lawyer Brad Groene represents clients from the following neighborhoods:
- Bond Hill
- Camp Washington
- College Hill
- Downtown Cincinnati
- East End
- East Price Hill
- East Walnut Hills
- East Westwood
- English Woods
- The Heights
- Hyde Park
- Kennedy Heights
- Lower Price Hill
- Mount Adams
- Mount Airy
- Mount Auburn
- Mount Lookout
- Mount Washington
- North Avondale
- North Fairmount
- Over-the-Rhine or OTR
- Paddock Hills
- Pleasant Ridge
- Sayler Park
- South Cumminsville
- South Fairmount
- Spring Grove Village
- Walnut Hills
- West End
- West Price Hill
- Winton Hills
Why Hire a Hamilton County Criminal Defense Attorney
Don’t delay in protecting your rights and ensuring the best possible outcome for your legal situation by calling Hamilton County criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene. The sooner a Hamilton County criminal defense lawyer can hear your case, the sooner Brad Groene can investigate the evidence against you and provide you with the best defense for the optimal outcome.
The sooner you speak with a Cincinnati attorney, the better your options will be regarding your sentence. The Cincinnati criminal defense team has successfully defended hundreds of individuals charged with a number of criminal charges ranging from OVI / DUI offenses, alcohol offenses, drug offenses, robbery, burglary, assault, weapons crimes, sex crimes, vandalism or even murder, attorney Brad Groene’s knowledge, experience and compassion for your case will help you receive the justice you deserve. In Ohio, we also serve people in Butler County, Montgomery County, Warren County, Preble County, Clinton County, Brown County and Clermont County.
Contact Hamilton County Criminal Defense Lawyer Brad Groene
If you are being investigated for criminal charges or are being accused of a crime, call the Cincinnati criminal defense team of Luftman, Heck & Associates today at (513) 338-1890 or email us at email@example.com. Hamilton County criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene is available 24/7 to answer your questions.