Home > Areas Served – Criminal Defense Help in Northern Kentucky and Ohio > Butler County Criminal Defense Lawyer – Ohio
Butler County Criminal Defense Lawyer – Ohio
Brad Groene with Luftman, Heck & Associates is an aggressive, dedicated attorney with years of experience representing clients residing in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. He is ready to put his experience to work for you. If you have been charged with a crime or are being investigated for criminal offenses, call the Cincinnati criminal defense team with Luftman, Heck & Associates today (513) 338-1890 for a free consultation.
As a lifelong resident of Cincinnati, Butler County criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene is well-versed with many local laws affecting Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and other surrounding counties in the tri-state area. The Butler County criminal defense team has successfully defended hundreds of individuals charged with a number of criminal offenses including OVI / DUI offenses, alcohol offenses, drug offenses, robbery, burglary, assault, weapons crimes, sex crimes, vandalism and even murder. Brad will make every effort to guarantee that you understand your legal options so that your case can receive the best possible outcome.
Butler County Criminal Defense Practice Areas
Regardless if your situation or the circumstances you faced leading up to the charge, the Butler County criminal defense team with Luftman, Heck & Associates will investigate your case and fight on your behalf. Attorney Brad Groene provides defense to people who have been charged throughout Cincinnati and the Butler County area for a variety of criminal offenses, including:
- DUI Traffic Offenses – If you are convicted of a traffic violation or driving under the influence in Butler County, it is best to consult with a Butler County criminal defense lawyer. In Ohio, drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs is often referred to as an OVI – operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs. One of the most critical steps to avoiding a DUI / OVI conviction is hiring an experienced Cincinnati DUI attorney who can advocate and negotiate on your behalf.
- Alcohol Offenses – Whether you are being charged for an underage alcohol offense, selling alcohol to minors, carrying an open container, or disorderly conduct while intoxicated, a Butler County criminal defense lawyer can provide you with the defense you need to overcome your charge. There are a number of alcohol offenses you could receive in Cincinnati. A Butler County criminal defense lawyer can best protect you against those charges. If convicted or an alcohol offense, you could be facing harsh consequences.
- Drug Offenses – Determining what evidence the prosecution has against you and seeking weaknesses in that evidence will help us defend you best. Drug crimes could include a number of serious offenses. In Ohio, law enforcement is extremely harsh on drug offenders. Whether you have been charged with possession of drugs like marijuana, cocaine or heroin, trafficking marijuana or drug manufacturing, drug charges are extremely complex, whether at the state or federal level.
- Robbery – Every day there are hundreds of individuals across Ohio who are charged with robbery. If you are convicted of robbery in Ohio, you will face harsh, unforgiving penalties involving extensive prison time and exorbitant fines and fees.
- Burglary – If you enter any building, intending to commit a criminal act, you will be charged. Don’t delay in contacting a Butler County criminal defense lawyer if you need representation in Cincinnati court. Different from robbery, burglary charges can be received in more instances than the ordinary scenario of breaking and entering into someone’s home.
- Assault – Due to the serious nature of assault offenses, this charge could potentially be on your criminal background for the rest of your life. Don’t delay in contacting a Butler County criminal defense lawyer for representation if you are facing charges.An assault conviction in Ohio involves harsh and unforgiving consequences in addition to extensive prison time and exorbitant fines and fees.
- Weapons Crimes – At Luftman, Heck & Associates, Cincinnati criminal defense attorney Brad Groene can expose these inconsistencies and evidentiary issues to protect your rights and your future. For crimes involving weapons, it’s important to consult with a Cincinnati gun charges attorney who can evaluate the evidence against you.
- Sex Crimes – Whether you have been charged with rape, sexual battery, gross sexual imposition, a sex offense against a minor, or prostitution and solicitation, Butler County criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene can give you the defense you need to overcome your charge. A knowledgeable Butler County criminal defense lawyer can work to defend your rights. Brad Groene has been handling these types of cases in the greater Cincinnati area for years, and he will work diligently to achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
- Vandalism – The consequences of such a conviction can be devastating unless you have a Butler County criminal defense lawyer to assist you in defending your rights in Cincinnati.When you have been charged with arson, you could be facing felony charges if the amount of damages exceeds a certain amount.
- Murder – Homicide offenses tend to be complex cases often involving extensive police and crime scene investigations. It is in your best interest to consult with a criminal defense attorney early into the investigation to receive the best possible defense. If you or a family member has been charged with a violent crime like manslaughter, murder or homicide, you need skilled representation from a Butler County criminal defense lawyer who will listen to your case with compassion, and fight aggressively to get you the best outcome possible under the circumstances of your case.
Cities and Neighborhoods Served in Butler County
Attorney Brad Groene’s knowledge, experience and compassion for your case will help you receive the justice you deserve. Within Butler County, Cincinnati lawyer Brad Groene represents clients from the following areas:
- College Corner
- New Miami
- Seven Mile
- Oxford Township
- Fairfield Township
- Hanover Township
- Lemon Township
- Liberty Township
- Madison Township
- West Chester Township
- Ross Township
Why Hire a Butler County Criminal Defense Attorney
Don’t delay in protecting your rights and ensuring the best possible outcome for your legal situation by calling Butler County criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene. The sooner a Butler County criminal defense lawyer can hear your case, the sooner Brad Groene can investigate the evidence against you and provide you with the best defense for the optimal outcome.
If you or someone you know is confronted with a criminal charge, it can be a frightening and stressful event, but you don’t have to endure it alone. The Cincinnati criminal defense team with Luftman, Heck & Associates has a wealth of experience successfully defending criminal cases like yours in court. If you are without a knowledgeable Butler County criminal defense lawyer by your side, protecting your rights in the courtroom and defending you against prosecutors, you could be facing severe penalties and devastating consequences. If you are a resident of Butler County but you have been charged in another county, please contact us. In Ohio, we also serve people in Hamilton County, Montgomery County, Warren County, Preble County, Clinton County, Brown County and Clermont County.
Contact Butler County Criminal Defense Lawyer Brad Groene
If you are being investigated for criminal charges or are being accused of a crime, call the Cincinnati criminal defense team of Luftman, Heck & Associates today at (513) 338-1890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Butler County criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene is available 24/7 to answer your questions.p; Associates” width=”185″ height=”140″ />[/one_third_last]