Bradley J. Groene
- B.S. in Business, Miami University, 2005
- J.D., Salmon P. Chase College of Law at Northern Kentucky University, 2008
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- National College of DUI Defense, Member
- National Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- NORML, Member
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers, 2017
- 10 Best Attorneys, American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, 2017
- Top 10 Under 40, National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2016
- Premier 100, National Academy of Jurisprudence, 2016
- 10 Best for Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, 2016
- Top One Percent, National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers, 2014
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, 2014
- Wellness Certified Driver Intervention Program, Speaker
Cincinnati criminal defense lawyer Bradley J. Groene is a compassionate advocate who has been practicing law in the greater Cincinnati area since 2009. He has successfully represented clients charged with offenses ranging from minor misdemeanors to serious felonies. He is certified and trained by the National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration to perform field sobriety tests that law enforcement officials typically conduct. His practice areas include:
Attorney Brad Groene at Trial
” I am not someone that is just going to sit there and settle for the first offer that comes across the table. I am an aggressive attorney that will get my clients the respect and rights they deserve. “
Brad’s interest in becoming an attorney began in during his undergraduate studies, when he took a business law class. During law school, his focus on the criminal system began. He interned at the Hamilton County Public Defender’s office, where learned the complexities of the criminal justice system and handled cases in Hamilton County. Following law school, Brad continued to gain experience in the criminal arena. He has successfully defended clients facing all kinds of criminal charges from drug offenses, to OVIs, to domestic violence.
For Bradley J. Groene, clients come first. It is important that each client has a personalized experience instead of feeling like a number. He gives his cellphone number to clients and makes himself available on a 24/7 basis so that they are able to reach him whenever they need assistance. He understands the urgency of answering questions quickly and promptly, as a client’s freedom is often at stake.
In his spare time, Brad enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter, watching and attending Cincinnati Reds and Bengals games, playing softball, golfing, spending time with friends, and playing board games with his family.
Bradley J. Groene’s Awards