Home > Areas Served – Criminal Defense Help in Northern Kentucky and Ohio > Warren County Criminal Defense Lawyer – Ohio
Warren County Criminal Defense Lawyer – Ohio
As a lifelong resident of Cincinnati, Warren County criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene is well-versed with many local laws affecting Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and other surrounding counties in the tri-state area. The Warren County criminal defense team with Luftman, Heck & Associates has successfully defended hundreds of individuals charged with a number of criminal offenses.
Along with Butler County, Warren County comprises of the geographical center of the Cincinnati Metropolitan Region. According to a recent 2010 census report, which makes Warren County the 14th more populous region in the United States. This rapidly growing area also means an increasing number in crimes.
Warren Defense Criminal Defense Practice Area
If you or someone you know is facing criminal charges or is being investigated for an alleged crime, having the best defense possible will make a difference in whether you face the maximum penalties for your charge or not. A public defender will ensure that your case is handled, but may not have the time to do as thorough a job in defending you because he or she is managing so many cases.
That is the benefit of having a private attorney like Cincinnati criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene by your side. When you hire Attorney Brad Groene to represent you, he will give you his personal cell number, making himself available 24/7 to take your calls and texts. Groene has years of experience representing clients in the Tristate area.
- Traffic Violations – If you’ve received a ticket for speeding, driving with a suspended license, driving without a license, are being investigated on hit and run charges, or have been accused of reckless driving and operation, a Warren County traffic lawyer will review your case and fight vigorously for your legal rights.
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI) – An experienced Warren County DUI lawyer on your side can mean the difference between an OVI conviction and a reduced – or even dismissed – charge. Brad Groene has represented hundreds of OVI clients over the years, working hard to achieve the best outcome possible for their situations.
- Alcohol Offenses – A Warren County criminal defense lawyer can best protect you against those charges. If convicted or an alcohol offense, you could be facing harsh consequences. Whether you are being charged for an underage alcohol offense, selling alcohol to minors, carrying an open container, or disorderly conduct while intoxicated, a Warren County criminal defense lawyer can provide you with the defense you need to overcome your charge. There are a number of alcohol offenses you could receive in Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati.
- Sex Charges – Warren County criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene has been handling these types of cases in the greater Cincinnati area for years. He is ready to work diligently to achieve the best possible outcome for your case. Whether you have been charged with rape, sexual battery, gross sexual imposition, a sex offense against a minor, or prostitution and solicitation, Groene can give you the defense you need to overcome your charge.
- Drug Offenses – Whether you have been charged with possession of drugs like marijuana, cocaine or heroin, trafficking marijuana or drug manufacturing, drug charges are extremely complicated, whether at the state or federal level. A Warren County criminal defense attorney can help you overcome your charge.
- Weapons Crimes – At Luftman, Heck & Associates, Warren County criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene can expose these inconsistencies and evidentiary issues to protect your rights and your future. For crimes involving weapons, it’s important to consult with a Cincinnati weapons attorney who can evaluate the evidence against you.
- Assault – Due to the serious nature of assault offenses, this charge could potentially be on your criminal background for the rest of your life. Don’t delay in contacting a Warren County criminal defense lawyer for representation if you are facing charges.
Warren County criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene at Luftman, Heck & Associates is an aggressive, dedicated attorney with years of experience representing clients residing in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. He is ready to put his experience to work for you. If you have been charged with a crime or are being investigated for criminal offenses, call the Cincinnati criminal defense team with Luftman, Heck & Associates today (513) 338-1890 for a free consultation.
Cities and Areas Served in Warren County
Warren County criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene is available at any time and any day of the week to answer your call. If you have been charged with a crime or are being investigated for criminal charges, Groene can investigate the evidence against you and provide you with the best defense for the optimal outcome.
At Luftman, Heck & Associates, Cincinnati criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene helps people who have been charged throughout Warren County in dozens of surrounding cities and areas, including:
- South Lebanon
- Clearcreek Township
- Deerfield Township
- Hamilton Township
Any criminal conviction you receive in Warren County has the potential to affect your driving privileges, your finances or even your career. Some charges are more serious than others, but any charge will often require immediate action by a defense attorney. In Northern Kentucky and Ohio, a criminal conviction can carry with it steep fines, probation and significant prison time. A skilled Warren County criminal defense lawyer can help you avoid these consequences.
Contact Warren County Criminal Defense Lawyer Brad Groene
If you are being investigated for criminal charges or are being accused of a crime, call the Cincinnati criminal defense team of Luftman, Heck & Associates today at (513) 338-1890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Warren County criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene is available 24/7 to answer your questions.