Home > Areas Served – Criminal Defense Help in Northern Kentucky and Ohio > Campbell County Criminal Defense Lawyer – Ohio
Campbell County Criminal Defense Lawyer – Ohio
Surrounded by Hamilton County, Clermont County, Pendleton County and Kenton County, Campbell County lies alongside Interstate 275 and Interstate 471. These major highways are traversed by thousands of people daily. Crimes such as traffic offense often happen along these major roads. For example, local law enforcement is always on the lookout for individuals driving under the influence. Campbell County is part of the Cincinnati-Middletown, OH-KY-IN Metropolitan Area.
The Cincinnati criminal defense team with Luftman, Heck & Associates successfully represents many clients charged with alcohol-related offenses and for good reason. Ohio looks very harshly upon drivers who are believed to have caused injuries or deaths while operating a vehicle under the influence. Under certain circumstances, a conviction can mean years in prison and losing your drivers license for anywhere from a couple of years — or permanently, under some circumstances.
If you’ve been charged with an OVI or DUI — or any other criminal offense in Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky or its surrounding areas — contact Campbell County criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene today for a free consultation at . Attorney Groene is available 24/7 to take your call and answer your questions. If you are facing charges or are being investigated for a criminal offense, don’t delay in contacting him today.
Cities and Areas Served in Campbell County
At Luftman, Heck & Associates, Northern Kentucky criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene helps people who have been charged throughout Campbell County in dozens of surrounding cities and areas, including:
- Cold Spring
- Fort Thomas
- Highland Heights
- Silver Grove
- Dry Ridge
Don’t delay in protecting your rights and ensuring the best possible outcome for your legal situation by calling Campbell County criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene. The sooner a Campbell County criminal defense lawyer can hear your case, the sooner Brad Groene can investigate the evidence against you and provide you with the best defense for the optimal outcome.
Why Hire a Campbell County Criminal Defense Lawyer
Regardless if your situation or the circumstances you faced leading up to the charge, the Campbell County criminal defense team with Luftman, Heck & Associates will investigate your case and fight on your behalf. Attorney Brad Groene provides defense to people who have been charged throughout Northern Kentucky and the Campbell County area for a variety of criminal offenses, including:
- Traffic Violations – Many driving-related offenses are more serious, and can lead to severe repercussions, including jail or prison time, license suspension and vehicle forfeiture. If you have been charged with a traffic violation such as reckless driving, driving with a suspended license, leaving the scene of an accident, vehicular homicide, or failure to stop, contacting a Campbell County criminal defense attorney may be your solution to help avoid harsh penalties if you are convicted or found guilty.
- Alcohol Offenses – Whether you are being charged for an underage alcohol offense, selling alcohol to minors, carrying an open container, or disorderly conduct while intoxicated, a Campbell County criminal defense lawyer can provide you with the defense you need to overcome your charge. There are a number of alcohol offenses you could receive in Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati. A Campbell County criminal defense lawyer can best protect you against those charges. If convicted or an alcohol offense, you could be facing harsh consequences.
- DUI Traffic Offenses – If you are convicted of a traffic violation or driving under the influence in Campbell County, it is best to consult with a Campbell County criminal defense lawyer. In Kentucky, drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs may be referred to as an OVI – operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs. One of the most critical steps to avoiding a DUI / OVI conviction is hiring an experienced Northern Kentucky DUI attorney who can advocate and negotiate on your behalf.
- Drug Offenses – Determining what evidence the prosecution has against you and seeking weaknesses in that evidence will help us defend you best. Drug crimes could include a number of serious offenses. In Kentucky, law enforcement is extremely harsh on drug offenders. Whether you have been charged with possession of drugs like marijuana, cocaine or heroin, trafficking marijuana or drug manufacturing, drug charges are extremely complicated, whether at the state or federal level. A Campbell County criminal defense attorney can help you overcome your charge.
- Burglary – If you enter any building, intending to commit a criminal act, you will be charged. Don’t delay in contacting a Campbell County criminal defense lawyer if you need representation in court. Different from robbery, burglary charges can be received in more instances than the ordinary scenario of breaking and entering into someone’s home.
- Assault – Due to the serious nature of assault offenses, this charge could potentially be on your criminal background for the rest of your life. Don’t delay in contacting a Campbell County criminal defense lawyer for representation if you are facing charges. An assault conviction in Northern Kentucky or Southern Ohio involves harsh and unforgiving consequences in addition to extensive prison time and exorbitant fines and fees.
- Weapons Crimes – At Luftman, Heck & Associates, Campbell County criminal defense attorney Brad Groene can expose these inconsistencies and evidentiary issues to protect your rights and your future. For crimes involving weapons, it’s important to consult with a Norther Kentucky weapons attorney who can evaluate the evidence against you.
- Sex Charges – Whether you have been charged with rape, sexual battery, gross sexual imposition, a sex offense against a minor, or prostitution and solicitation, Butler County criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene can give you the defense you need to overcome your charge. A knowledgeable Butler County criminal defense lawyer can work to defend your rights. Brad Groene has been handling these types of cases in the greater Cincinnati area for years, and he will work diligently to achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
What Can I Expect From A Criminal Conviction in Campbell County?
Any criminal conviction you receive in Campbell County has the potential to affect your driving privileges, your finances or even your career. Some charges are more serious than others, but any charge will often require immediate action by a defense attorney. In Northern Kentucky and Ohio, a criminal conviction can carry with it steep fines, probation and significant prison time. A skilled Campbell County criminal defense lawyer can help you avoid these consequences.
The sooner Campbell County criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene can hear your case, the sooner the Southern Ohio and Northern Kentucky criminal defense team can investigate the evidence against you and provide you with the best defense for the optimal outcome.
Contact Campbell County Criminal Defense Lawyer Brad Groene
If you are being investigated for criminal charges or are being accused of a crime, call the Cincinnati criminal defense team of Luftman, Heck & Associates today at (513) 338-1890 or email us at email@example.com. Campbell County criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene is available 24/7 to answer your questions.