Home > Areas Served – Criminal Defense Help in Northern Kentucky and Ohio > Bellevue Criminal Defense Attorney
Bellevue Criminal Defense Attorney
Bellevue is a small city located in the state of Kentucky. Just 3 miles from downtown Cincinnati, Bellevue is home to approximately 6,000 residents (2010 census) and is situated in the Campbell County. This county boasts one of the lowest crime rates in the country. To maintain this achievement, the police department of Bellevue work diligently to ensure the safety of the individuals that they serve.
Even with a small crime rate and effective policing, there will be incidents that lead to the arrest and charge of individuals. It is, therefore, important to have on hand the telephone number of a criminal defense lawyer that can help you if you have to face the Bellevue courts. Brad Groene provides criminal defense representation to individuals who find themselves on the wrong side of the law.
DUI Offense in Bellevue
Driving under the influence (DUI) is a common offense even in a small city with a low crime rate. While many individuals may get away with having a little to drink, this is not always the case. As a driver if you choose to drink and drive, you can face the following DUI related charges:
- First DUI – also referred to as operating a vehicle under the influence (OVI), you could be arrested and charged for a first OVI if you had no previous DUI convictions.
- Second DUI – If you have a previous DUI conviction and the police arrest you for a DUI related offense, you could face more serious penalties for a second DUI.
- Third or subsequent DUI – The more previous DUI convictions you have on your record, the more serious sentencing will be for your third and subsequent convictions. Penalties will vary from case to case but can include jail time, hefty fines, and suspension of driving privileges.
In most cases, a DUI charge is a pursued as a misdemeanor. However, if this is your third or subsequent OVI offense within a particular period, or you have a previous felony conviction on your record, you could be charged with felony OVI. Whether the OVI offense is a misdemeanor or felony, a guilty verdict can have a significant impact on your freedom and future prospect. It is advisable to get a Bellevue criminal defense lawyer by your side immediately after your DUI arrest.
Traffic Violations in Northern Kentucky
Traffic violations in Bellevue can range from less serious offenses like speeding to more serious violations such as reckless driving. Below are some of the traffic violation you could face while driving in Bellevue:
- Speeding – One of the most common traffic violation, a speeding driver is issued with a ticket to pay a fine depending on the severity of the infraction.
- Suspended license violation – A previous conviction can lead to the suspension of your license. If you are caught driving during the suspension period, you will be facing a separate and serious offense.
- Hit or run – As a driver you are required by law to stop after an accident. If you fail to do so, you could be facing hit and run charges.
Even the smallest traffic infractions can result in serious consequences, and you should consider the services of a Bellevue attorney to help you beat your traffic violation charges.
How Northern Kentucky Criminal Defense Lawyer Brad Groene Can Help
If you are facing criminal charges in Bellevue, you need a lawyer who possesses the experience, in-depth knowledge, and compassion to be on your side. Attorney Brad Groene will work to provide you with high-quality legal representation and help you beat those charges. Scheduled an appointment today to discuss your case.
Contact Campbell County Criminal Defense Lawyer Brad Groene
If you are being investigated for criminal charges or are being accused of a crime, call the Cincinnati criminal defense team of Luftman, Heck & Associates today at (513) 338-1890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bellevue County criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene is available 24/7 to answer your questions.