No one plans to be charged with a crime. It is understandable that you are going through an extremely difficult and stressful experience. Being arrested and facing criminal charges are burdensome experiences on their own and dealing with the Ohio criminal court system can be daunting and complicated in its own regard. Cincinnati criminal defense lawyer Brad Groene will stand by your side and provide you with experienced legal defense, resources, and support. When you’re facing a DUI, sexual assault charge, or shoplifting offense in Ohio, attorney Groene will defend your rights in court and provide you with the right options, protecting your future.
Ohio criminal laws are complex. It is smart to consult with an Ohio criminal law attorney near you — someone with strong and relevant criminal justice experience to help you navigate the Ohio court system. At Luftman, Heck and Associates, attorney Brad Groene can provide you with appropriate legal advice in order to help you receive the best, possible outcome. When your freedom, job, reputation and future are on the line, don’t leave anything to chance. Trust Northern Kentucky and Ohio criminal defense attorney Brad Groene to help you.
The Right Experience On Your Side
From minors to adults, Brad Groene provides comprehensive and highly effective legal representation for any criminal charge that you might face. Not only that, but at Luftman, Heck and Associates, we are prepared to represent you through all stages of your criminal case, from the moment of your arrest, throughout the criminal investigation, bail hearing, trial or until your case is resolved.
Every case is different, which is why it is crucial that you obtain an experienced, knowledgeable and compassionate attorney in your area. If you or a family member is in need of legal assistance, it’s critical to obtain the strongest, possible defense. Serving counties and neighborhoods in Ohio and Northern Kentucky, Brad will give your case the time and attention that it deserves, fighting vigorously and tirelessly on your behalf.
At Luftman, Heck and Associates, we have successfully defended hundreds of clients who have faced all kinds of criminal charges, including the following:
- Alcohol Crimes — Alcohol is frequently involved in a number of different criminal offenses. Listed here are a few common alcohol-related crimes.
- Arson and Property Damage — If you are facing an aggravated arson, vandalism, criminal damaging, or criminal mischief charge in Ohio, it is critical that you consult with an attorney as soon as possible.
- Assault — Assault charges can happen under unexpected circumstances and can often times be unintentional on your part. Don’t let an assault conviction affect your future. Learn your options here.
- Child Abuse — Child abuse cases can result in felony charges, making is difficult to find a job, further your education, obtain loans, or maintain professional licenses.
- Domestic Violence — Domestic violence or assault offenses can happen in any kind of situation including contentious arguments, any situation involving alcohol or drugs, or even child custody or divorce battles. Mistakes and false charges can result, but there are options. Learn more.
- Disorderly Conduct — No matter how minor a public nuisance crime may seem, it may lead to serious fines, probation, community service, and even jail time.
- Drug Crimes — If you are convicted of a drug charge, you can serve years in prison and owe hundreds of dollars in fines. Even worse, this conviction will follow you for the rest of your life, long after you’ve done your time for the offenses.
- DUI / OVI — Charged with DUI? A conviction can completely change your future, and depending on the circumstances of your Ohio DUI arrest, you may face jail or prison time, thousands of dollars in fines and court fees, and drug or alcohol treatment. Having experienced Cincinnati DUI lawyers to defend your case and protect your rights will help.
- Juvenile Crime — A skilled Ohio juvenile defense attorney can represent your child through the juvenile process and work to get an outcome that helps your child move past youthful mistakes and get back on solid footing.
- Kidnapping and Abduction — Abduction, kidnapping or unlawful restraint will result in criminal charges that is not treated lightly in an Ohio court of law. There are options available to you.
- Manslaughter — Maybe you were wrongly charged or you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Or perhaps there was an unfortunate tragic accident or you were in a situation where you needed to defend yourself. Either way, it is a very serious crime when someone loses their life. You deserve to give yourself the best legal representation as soon as possible early in investigations.
- Robbery — Conseequences for a robbery conviction depend on the severity of situation, such as whether a deadly weapon was involved, whether there was a threat of physical harm to someone else and whether you actually inflicted harm or put another person in danger.
- Sex Crimes — These offenses tend to be complicated and sensitive situations for all parties involved. With the right attorney on your side, the evidence against you can be carefully reviewed and your attorney be able to fight to get your charges reduced or dismissed.
- Theft — If you are facing a theft conviction, whether for grand theft of petty shoplifting, the consequences will depend on facts and circumstances of your case. The actual charge penalties you will face will vary depending on your situation.
- Traffic Offenses — Traffic tickets can happen to anyone. Depending on the severity or frequencies of traffic offenses, you could be dealing with more serious Ohio criminal traffic charges, including jail or prison time, extensive fines and fines, driver’s license suspensions or even forfeiting your car.
- Violent Crimes — A broad range of criminal offense could be considered a violent crime. A conviction can make it difficult for you to find and keep a job, secure housing for you and your family, and even cause you to lose your rights to government benefits. A good defense is vital to getting your case the best possible outcome.
- Weapon Crimes — Gun laws in Ohio are complicated. If you are facing weapons crime charges, it is imperative that you contact a Cincinnati weapons lawyer.
- White Collar Crimes — Depending on the charge itself and the nature of the alleged crime, your reputation, personal and professional relationships, and your future can be at stake.
Criminal charges and a potential conviction can truly be devastating. When faced with criminal charges in Ohio, it can be an overwhelming and anxiety inducing experience. Your freedom, your job, your reputation and your future are all in jeopardy.
If you are facing criminal charges in Ohio, it is imperative that you consult with a Cincinnati criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. The sooner you consult with a lawyer, the better, as he or she will work diligently to examine the facts and details of your case in order to achieve the most favorable outcome. This could mean the difference between serving less jail or prison time to a complete dismissal of criminal charges altogether. The Cincinnati criminal defense team is ready to fight for you. Get the justice that you deserve.
Facing Charges in Ohio or Northern Kentucky? Call Brad.
Cincinnati Criminal Defense Lawyer
No one plans to be charged with a crime. Choosing the right criminal defense lawyer is the most important first step you can take. We understand that being arrested is a tough experience, and dealing with the Ohio criminal court system can be daunting. Don’t leave your future to chance. Cincinnati attorney Brad Groene will fight tirelessly for the justice that you deserve.
Our practice areas
- Alcohol Crimes
- Arson and Property Damage
- Child Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Disorderly Conduct
- Drug Crimes
- DUI / OVI
- Juvenile Crime
- Kidnapping and Abduction
- Sex Crimes
- Traffic Offenses
- Violent Crimes
- Weapon Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
Attorney Brad Groene has been working in the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area for years, representing countless clients avoid fines, jail time, and life-altering consequences. If you’re ready to learn how Cincinnati criminal lawyer Brad can help you, call today for a free, initial legal consultation or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.